Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Covers German Interview Magazine

On Saturday we saw photos of Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence doing a bit of grocery shopping at Whole Foods here in SoCal and today we get to see her … somewhere else. J. Law is featured on the cover of the new issue of German Interview magazine. A sexed up and vampy-looking Jennifer is [...]

Yesterday turned out to be a non run day for me, which worked out well because it was a cold, rainy and miserable day. Last weekend, the weather people predicted that it would be cold, rainy and dreary for the LA Marathon. Instead, we enjoyed a beautiful day. The cold, dreary rain came exactly one week later … which was just fine by me. I managed to get my laundry done and settled in to watch some TV. It was basically a perfect Sunday.




I watched a lot of TV yesterday, something I haven’t had much time for lately so it was nice to catch up. But I’m getting really close to my first 5K race and I need to make sure I focus on getting ready for the race. I’m moving to a strict 2 week plan that will take me right up to race day on April 7 so … it’s on. I’m going to the gym today to get in my workout and sweat session then tonight, I have a bunch of really UNFUN chores to handle. Ugh. But, it’s Monday … I guess. Happy New Week, all!




Malcolm X
placements financiers interessants
Sacagawea
recent news articles
Oskar Kokoschka

No comments:

Post a Comment