Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Cast Of The Hunger Games Does Vanity Fair Magazine

Last week we got to see a batch of AMAZING new character posters for the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Hunger Games and today we get more Games goodness to behold. The principle case of the film are featured in a beautiful photospread in the pages of the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine. [...]

¡Feliz Día De Los Muertos, y’all! As some of you may recall, a couple of weeks ago David and I attended the Día De Los Muertos celebration at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery here in LA but today is the actual Day of the Dead. Each year, folks hold a traditional Día De Los Muertos celebration on Olvera Street in downtown LA (the oldest street in Los Angeles) and each year, I try to attend the celebration. Last night, David and I made our way out to Olvera St. to enjoy the parade, the prayers & blessings, the face painting and the camaraderie that comes with Day of the Dead. Last night was my third Day of the Dead fest on Olvera street and it was truly one of the best.




I am always in awe of this traditional celebration. I love that so many children are allowed to participate … it’s such a beautiful celebration. David and I always have a great time on Olvera St. and last night was no exception. It’s really something to see so many people come together for this ancient traditional celebration. I’m thinking that we may have to celebrate Día De Los Muertos next year in Mexico ;) Now that would be amazingly cool.


Tonight, Darion and I are getting together for a LONG overdue dinner hang out and then later on, I’m seeing Filter live in concert at The Viper Room. I hope your Hump Day is a good one. Happy Wednesday ;D




interesting articles
marketing internet
gaz dolce vita
marketing internet
placements financier

No comments:

Post a Comment