Monday, October 25, 2010

Mary J. Blige Does ‘Ebony’ Magazine

Mary J. Blige graces the cover of the 65th anniversary issue of Ebony magazine in a coverphoto that pays homage to a 1970 cover of Ebony that featured the iconic Diana Ross: This is a hot cover, y’all. Mary J. looks fantastic in all her photos but this tribute to Diana Ross is just too [...]

Because David had to leave town at the last minute yesterday morning I had to take care of a bunch of errands all day long, running around all over town. I hate scrambling for Hallowe’en costumes at the last second so I wanted to make sure that I picked up costumes for David and me as soon as we decided on what to be:




We are teaming up with our friends Josh and Emma for this year’s Hallowe’en fun … and I’m so excited! I don’t want to spoil the secret just yet but I will tell you that we will be going old skool with our costumes this year. Do YOU know what you’re going to be for Hallowe’en this year?


Because of all the running around town (which included stuffing my face with take-out food), I ended up gettin’ kinda ill last night. I had a few entertainment options for last night but I ended up crashing out early here at home. I’m still not feeling too hot today so I think I’ll be staying in at least for another day. It’s Columbus Day here in the US and Thanksgiving in Canada … I hope all y’all are celebrating today. Happy Monday!



Russell Simmons
Hot News for you
Franz Marc
Edvard Munch
Laura Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment